Friday, May 24, 2013

My picks: Bright colored sweaters

Red sweater, Green sweater, Yellow sweater, Light blue sweater, Blue sweater, Pink sweater, Purple sweater, Orange sweater
Like i said before, bright colored sweaters are a big trend for spring and summer and i had already spotted Jessica in a yellow one, Alessandra in a orangeand a green one, and Eva in a pink and a blue one.
These are my eight picks that are in stores right now. I can't help the fact that i picked a lot of sweaters by H&M; they just have a lot of great bright colored sweaters. I actually only own one bright colored sweater: a bright cobalt blue one by H&M. I think that is because the weather in The Netherlands isn't that 'spring or summer'-like (it has been very cloudy and rainy), so bright colors seem a bit inappropriate.
How many bright colored sweaters do you own?

3 comments:

  1. I have a bright blue sweater too from Zara. I definitely want to get a few more because I love the way they look. My favourite is the yellow Topshop one.

    Hannah x

    http://b-l-a-b.blogspot.co.uk/l

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't own any bright sweater :/
    But i am totally going to get one this summer, love bright happy colors in the summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got a coral pink one and I absolutely love it! See myself wearing it on a chilly summer night, walking on the beach, shorts, bare feet...

    ReplyDelete