Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Trend: Khaki jacket

Photo's
I recently spotted Alessandra Ambrosio and Miranda Kerr in a khaki jacket and, after some research, i found out that the khaki jacket is a trend among the celebs.
You can wear your khaki jacket with blue jeans and a black/white/grey top for a cute but casual look, like Emma, Gwyneth or Jessica. For a more edgy look you combine your khaki jacket with black jeans and shoes, and a grey top, like Demi and Minka.

How do you wear your khaki jacket?

3 comments:

  1. How often? right now haha I adore khaki jackets ^^ nice post

    http://monasdeseda.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this military jacket trend for Spring. I have a Rag & Bone army green jacket from a few years ago and I wear it non stop.
    www.fashiontruffles.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this trend! I've been looking for a khaki jacket for a while but theyre all so pricey!


    xx,
    mashasmumbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete