Friday, November 29, 2013

Four Friday Favorites (29-11)

Photo 1, Photo 2, Photo 3, Photo 4
Here are four things that caught my eye this week.
1. Favorite color: Royal blue
Georgia May Foote wore a royal blue lace dress to the 2013 Bafta Children's Awards on November 24th. I just love the color of the dress.
2. Favorite look: Nikki Reed
Nikki Reed looked pretty in this semi-sheer black dress by Camilla and Marc that she wore to a Golden Globes 2014 pre-party on November 21st. I thought it was cool that she wore white nailpolish with this dress.
3. Favorite ideas: How to dress up a sweater?
Wearing a sweater on a night out? Sounds weird? Well on the WhoWhatWear-website I read an article about how you can dress up your favorite sweater and it gave me some cool ideas. Click here for the whole article.
4. Favorite make-up trick: How to master the classic look
Red lipstick is perfect for the holidays. So InStyle shows us some of our favorite celebrities with their best red lipstick. Click here for the whole article.

What are your favorites of the week?

4 comments:

  1. Love the royal blue :)


    Edita
    www.pret-a-reporter.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love photo 3! Always like finding ways to dress up casual pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love wearing red lipstick for a festive, holiday look : )

    Brooke du jour
    www.brookedujour.com

    ReplyDelete